Speak and write English as if it were your native tongue!
Are you tired of making the same mistakes in English again and again? End the bad habits that can leave the people you talk to confused. Correct Your English Errors warns you of hundreds of typical errors learners make and explains the reasons behind the mistakes, so you can correct yourself in the future.
Improve your English skills with this fun and comprehensive guide and avoid all the common mistakes, such as:
- Mispronouncing and misspelling words
- Applying your native language's grammar patterns to English
- Putting verbs in the wrong tense
- Using incorrect prepositions in expressions
- Confusing subject-verb agreement
Correct Your English Errors offers exercises covering all parts of grammar and provides review passages to check that you are error-free. Soon, biting your nails will be your only bad habit!