1. A mini Picture Dictionary of English Words (圖解英英字典)
2. A reduced version of My First English Sticker Book (我的第一本英文貼紙書)
3. A reduced write-in version of 100 First English Words (初學100英文單字書)
4. A Speaking English Activity Book (口說英文活動書)
It contains the following:-
· Little Picture Dictionary of English Words. Over 200 pictures and everyday words to copy - writing the words helps children practise writing, memorise spelling and builds their English vocabulary. Includes lists of extra useful words such as months of the year, days of the week and shapes.
· My First English Sticker Book. Match the word stickers to the pictures to learn over 200 useful English words. Themes include clothes, body, shopping, numbers, colours, home, weather and at the café.
· 100 First English Words Write-in Book. Write in the labels for 100 pictures. Themes include home, vehicles, animals, at the park, and food and drink. Provides practice in letter and word formation and spelling as well as helping build English vocabulary.
· Speaking English Activity Book. Scenes show over people using 120 useful English phrases. Find out how to introduce yourself and your family, talk about yourself and what you like doing, order food and drink at a café, buy tickets, get help and go shopping. Themes include at school, at the airport, the train station, the shops and at a party. There are puzzles, activities and comprehension questions to help reinforce learning.
The English Activity Pack is audio enhanced. You can hear all the words and phrases read by a native English speaker online at Usborne Quicklinks.