Kaplan's TASC Prep provides expert strategies, online practice, and video tutorials to help you pass all five tests.
Our book and online resources are designed for self-study so you can prep at your own pace, on your own schedule. Kaplan is so certain that TASC Prep
offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: after studying with our book, you'll pass the TASC—or your money back.The Best Practice
- More than 1,000 practice questions with detailed explanations
- One full-length practice test
- A diagnostic pretest in the book to help identify your strengths and weaknesses so you can focus your study
- Essential skills you'll need to pass the reading, writing, social studies, science, and math subject areas
- Effective strategies for all questions, including the essay
- More than 40 instructional videos available online or through your mobile device
- Kaplan's expert teachers make sure our tests are true to the TASC
The previous edition of this book was titled TASC Strategies, Practice, and Review 2017-2018
The TASC is a high school equivalency test that is an alternative to the GED test and the HiSET exam. To find out whether your state uses the TASC for high school equivalency tests, contact your state's department of education.