Protect Your Most Valuable Asset-Your IP
Your company's intellectual property is its most important asset. If it's not properly protected, your ideas could be stolen, your products could be copied and you could lose your business. Safeguard your IP with this legal advice from the country's most well-respected IP law firm. Experts in patents, trademarks, copyrights and other protection methods reveal their professional strategies for protecting ideas and avoiding devastating lawsuits. Plus, the enclosed CD gets you started preparing your filings for the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Learn how to:
- Choose the best protection strategy for your business-patents, trademarks or copyrights-and prepare filings for each one
- Identify your IP and look for prior art
- Avoid unintentionally infringing on the IP rights of other companies and prevent costly litigation
- Steer clear of the most common IP traps
- Use nondisclosure agreements, employee agreements and other protective measures
- Implement patent strategies into your business plan as a revenue source or to gain a foothold in the market
Ensure that your ideas are protected and promote your business' success with these valuable IP strategies.
Sample documents include:
For more than 30 years, Entrepreneur has provided the most trusted business advice available to business owners. Our legal guides continue that tradition by offering current and cost-effective legal advice so you can resolve the business and legal issues you face on a daily basis. We also help you identify when it's in your best interest to seek the personalized advice and services of a practicing lawyer.