This is the right book for users who liked the author’s “Beginning AutoCAD” workbook and want to learn more about AutoCAD’s features, including Xref, Attributes, and 3D solids. This clear, no nonsense, easy-to-follow text is totally updated for AutoCAD 2016 and 2016 LT, and it offers several new and improved features. All exercises are easy to print on standard 8 ?" x 11" paper. For use with the PC version of AutoCAD 2016 only.
New Features include …
· Start Tab page, containing two sliding content frames, Learn and Create, enabling you to quickly access recent drawing files, templates, product updates, and online resources.
· DIM command, allowing you to create dimensions based on a selected object.
Improved Features include …
· Enhanced Status Bar, giving you greater control of the tools you want displayed.
· Isometric Grid Pattern now displays Lines instead of Dots.
· Command Preview is enhanced to allow for Blend, Erase, Scale, Stretch, and Rotate commands.
· Improved graphics with Line Smoothing and the display of perfect curves.