Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Canary Islands is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Ride the cable car to the summit of Tenerife's El Teide, celebrate Carnaval with dawn-to-dusk frivolity, or catch the waves at Playa de Sotovento; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Canary Islands and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Canary Islands Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, , music, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, and wine
- Over 29 maps
- Covers La Palma, La Gomera, El Hierro, Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura, Tenerife, Lanzarote, La Geria, Tahiche, Santa Maria de Guia, La Oliva, El Teide, La Laguna, and more
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.