Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Malta & Gozo is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take a boat trip through the Azure Window, explore the stepped streets of Valletta, or enjoy a long lazy lunch by the sea in Marsaxlokk; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Malta and Gozo and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Malta & Gozo Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, music, architecture, politics, cuisine, and wine
- Over 36 local maps
- Covers Valletta, Marsaxlokk Victoria, Mdina, Dwerja, the Blue Lagoon, San Blas Bay, Gozo, Comino, Sliema, St. Julian's, Paceville, the Dingli Cliffs, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Malta & Gozo, our most comprehensive guide to Malta and Gozo, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Mediterranean Europeguide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.