Developed to help low-intermediate to advanced learners improve their English listening ability and help them prepare for standardized tests such as the TOEIC® test. This book includes:
● 12 practical units Units are built around a topic related to daily English, and are jam-packed with eye-catching photos to help stimulate conversation and interest
● Authentic-sounding listening passages Listening passages include two and three-person conversations, along with extended one person talks, on topics related to business and everyday English. The new conversation format takes into account the recent changes to the TOEIC® test
● Skill-building activities Each unit contains three parts with activities to help build listening comprehension ability, improve vocabulary usage, and practice self-expression and discussion skills
● Vocabulary focus One dedicated page to improve usage and understanding of core words related to the unit topic
● Practice Tests Useful 20-question tests reviewing concepts and vocabulary from the unit This series can be used as the main text for a general listening course or standardized test preparation course or as a supplement to an integrated skills course.