World-renowned 'tell it like it is' guidebook available now with a free eBook
Discover Mallorca & Menorca with this comprehensive, entertaining, 'tell it like it is' Rough Guide, packed with exhaustive practical information and our experts' honest independent recommendations.
Whether you plan to go hiking in the Serra de Tramuntana, taste an ensaimada in Palma or explore hilltop castles in Cabrera, The Rough Guide to Mallorca & Menorca will show you the perfect places to explore, sleep, eat, drink and shop along the way.
Features of The Rough Guide to Mallorca & Menorca:
- Detailed regional coverage: provides in-depth practical information for every step of every kind of trip, from intrepid off-the-beaten-track adventures, to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas. Regions covered include: Palma and around, Western Mallorca, Northern Mallorca, Southern Mallorca and Menorca.
- Honest independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, and recommendations you can truly trust, our writers will help you get the most from your trip to Menorca & Mallorca.
- Meticulous mapping: always full colour, with clear numbered, colour-coded keys. Navigate Port d'Alcúdia, Artà and many more locations without needing to get online.
- Fabulous full-colour photography: features a richness of inspirational colour photography, including Fornells' brightly-coloured fishing village and Ciutadella's narrow, cobbled streets flanked by Baroque and Gothic churches.
- Things not to miss: Rough Guides' rundown of Palma, Sóller, Pollença and Maó's best sights and top experiences.
- Itineraries: carefully planned routes will help you organise your trip, and inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences.
- Basics section: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting there, getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more.
- Background information: comprehensive Contexts chapter provides fascinating insights into Mallorca & Menorca, with coverage of history, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary.
- Innovative and unique extras: a free eBook
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides' list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.