Prepping for the MCAT is a true challenge. Kaplan can be your partner along the way—offering guidance on where to focus your efforts and how to organize your review. This book has been updated to match the AAMC’s guidelines precisely—no more worrying if your MCAT review is comprehensive!
The Most Practice
- More than 350 questions in the book and access to even more online—more practice than any other MCAT organic chemistry book on the market.
- Comprehensive organic chemistry subject review is written by top-rated, award-winning Kaplan instructors.
- Full-color, 3-D illustrations from Scientific American, charts, graphs and diagrams help turn even the most complex science into easy-to-visualize concepts.
- All material is vetted by editors with advanced science degrees and by a medical doctor.
- Online resources, including a full-length practice test, help you practice in the same computer-based format you’ll see on Test Day.
- High-yield badges throughout the book identify the top 100 topics most-tested by the AAMC.
- We know the test: The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every MCAT-related document available.
- Kaplan’s expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.