Your journey starts here. This new edition of our Ireland guide, includes colour photography, DK's iconic illustrations and detailed maps, has been expertly updated so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Ireland: world-class museums, breathtaking scenery, ancient castles and the indefinable craic - what will yours be?
- See Ireland from a different angle: 38 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the island
- A year-long calendar of events in Ireland gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Trinity College, Dublin Castle, Christ Church Cathedral, Powerscourt Estate and Bantry House
- Covers Southeast Dublin; Southwest Dublin; North of the Liffey; Beyond Dublin's City Centre; Southeast Ireland; Cork and Kerry; the Lower Shannon; the West of Ireland; Northwest Ireland; the Midlands; and Belfast and Northern Ireland.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Ireland is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
Planning a city break? Try our Top 10 Dublin.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For over 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.