An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Bangkok, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Bangkok.
Walk along the verdant paths of Dusit Park, discover Thailand's cultural heritage at Autthaya, step back in time at the Jim Thompson House, shop at the bustling Damnoen Saduak Floating Market or marvel at the unique architecture of Wat Arun. From Top 10 bars and clubs to Top 10 spas - discover the best of Bangkok with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Bangkok:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Bangkok, covering Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaeo, National Museum, Wat Pho, Bangkok's Canals, Chatuchak Weekend Market, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Bangkok, plus five full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Bangkok's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Old City, Chinatown, Downtown, Greater Bangkok, Beyond Bangkok
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Thailand.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.