Learn at home with help from the education experts at The Princeton Review! 1ST GRADE AT HOME provides simple, guided lessons and activities that parents can use to help keep 1st graders on track this year.
Anxious about remote learning and hybrid schooling? Worried that the unique circumstances around coronavirus and education might keep your child from getting the help they need in class this year? Want to help support your child’s schooling, but not sure where to start?
You’re not alone! 1ST GRADE AT HOME is a parent guide to supporting your child’s learning, with help you can undertake from home. It provides:
· Guided help for key 1st grade reading and math topics
· Skills broken into short, easy-to-accomplish lessons
· Explanations for parents, plus independent questionsets for kids
· Fun at-home learning activities for each skill that use commonhousehold items
· Parent tips, review sections, and challenge activities seeded throughout the book
The perfect mix of parent guidance, practical lessons, and hands-on activities to keep kids engaged and up-to-date, 1ST GRADE AT HOME covers key grade-appropriate topics including:
· letters and sounds
· compounds and contractions
· early reading comprehension
· numbers and place value
· addition and subtraction
· fact families
· patterns and shapes