★ BEST SELLER BOOK WITH DETAILED RECIPES NOW WITH 55% DISCOUT PRICE! LAST DAYS! ★
For decades, chefs have used transfer ovens to mimic the effects of frying or cooking across the entire surface of the food. But the air never revolves fast enough to achieve this wonderful crunchy surface that we all enjoy in fried foods.
With this process, the air circulates in high degrees, up to 201 C, to "fry" any food such as chicken, fish, or chips, etc. This innovation has changed the whole idea of cooking by reducing fat by up to 80% compared to traditional fried fat. Cooking the deep fryer releases heat through a heating element that cooks food in a healthier and more convenient way.
Internal pressure increases the temperature, which is then controlled by the exhaust system. The extractor fan also releases additional filtered air to cook food in a much healthier way. The air fryer does not smell at all and is completely harmless, making it easy to use and environmentally friendly.
Benefits of the air fryer:
- Healthier meals without oil
- Eliminate kitchen odors using internal air filters
- Facilitates cleaning due to lack of lubricating oils
- Air Fryers can bake, bake, broil and fry, providing more options.
- Has the ability to adjust and exit from most models and includes a digital timer
This book covers:
- A Walkthrough On the Breville Air Fryer Oven
- Healthy Recipes You Can Cook for The Whole Family
- Recommended Serving Size to Complement Its Healthy Nutritional Composition
- Extremely Easy to Follow Cooking Instructions
And much more!!!
★ BEST SELLER BOOK WITH LOTS OF IMAGES AND WELL DETAILED RECIPES ★
★ NOW WITH 55% DISCOUT PRICE! LAST DAYS! ★