- If evolution really works, how come mothers have only two hands? -Milton Berle
- The game card said: "Name three wars." My teenage daughter's response: "Civil War, Revolutionary War, and Star Wars."
- Keep your temper. Nobody wants it. -Dearborn Independent
- Check out this billion-dollar idea. A smoke detector that shuts off when you yell, "I'm just cooking!"
- Anthropologists have discovered a 50-million-year-old human skull with three perfectly preserved teeth intact. They're not sure, but they think it may be the remains of the very first hockey player. -Jay Leno
This collection of laugh-out-loud, clean jokes, one-liners, and other lighthearted glimpses of life--drawn from Reader's Digest magazine's most popular humor columns--is sure to tickle the funny bone. Packed with cartoons, quotes, quips, and stories contributed by professional comedians, joke writers, and readers of the magazine, this side-splitting compilation pokes fun at the facts and foibles of daily routines, illustrating that life is often funnier than fiction.