Are you new to the illustration business?
Fresh out of college, changing career or in your early years as an illustrator?
The Illustrator's Guide gives you the essentials to kick-start your professional freelance career - and make it outstanding.
Packed with expert, step-by-step guidance, top tips and exercises, this practical book shows you how to be an illustrator that stands out from the crowd:
- Discover what you need to get started
- Find your drive and create a winning mindset
- Curate a portfolio that clients love
- Form great habits for your creative practice
- Get feedback that supports and improves your work
- Find quality clients and get hired
- Manage your money and business efficiently
- Price work and handle negotiation
- Deal with licensing, rights and contracts
- Secure an agent and work as a team
The complete motivational toolkit, The lllustrator's Guide won't just help you create your illustration career.
It'll help you make it exceptional.