- Attract and retain the very best people in your industry
- Enhance customer service
- Outperform your competition during good times and bad
- Promote the highest levels of innovation and creativity within the organization
- Significantly increase employee engagement
- Create better collaboration across work groups
- Foster dramatic improvements in communication and teamwork
- Sustainably grow your bottom line
- Define the culture. Make yours a culture by design, not a culture by default.
- Model the culture. Show people what accountability looks like in action.
- Teach the culture. Evangelize, share, and discuss the culture in an ongoing and empowering way. Use instances of behavior that do and do not align with the culture as teaching moments.
- Protect the culture. Learn how to build and support relationships that create a working environment your best people want to stay in--and protect!
- Celebrate the culture. Make sure to celebrate all cultural victories, big and small. Keep reinforcing the successes your culture produces.