Conquering Burnout in a Toxic Workplace: Techniques for Transforming Stress and Escaping Anxiety So You Can Stay Motivated and Take Control of Your Ca
- 作者：Alison Flickinger
- 規格：22.9cm*15.2cm*0.9cm (高/寬/厚)
Are you feeling overwhelmed and burnt out by your soul-crushing job and the demands of life? Are you struggling to find balance and fulfillment? It's time to UNCRUSH your soul and reclaim your passions for life and success!
It can be soul-crushing when the workplace becomes your source of stress and unhappiness instead of the resource to help propel your professional and personal life forward. While there is a need for change in the workplace, it is important to put forth what you expect in return. Change starts with the one in the mirror.
In this comprehensive guide, you'll discover how to break free from the soul-crushing cycle of stress and find a renewed sense of purpose and fulfillment. You'll see the hidden costs of working in a toxic workplace and learn how to transform stress into motivation, escape anxiety, and be in control while staying true to yourself. From recognizing toxic behaviors in the workplace to improving your emotional intelligence and developing assertiveness skills, this book is the ultimate tool for uncrushing your soul and thriving in your professional life.
With groundbreaking insights and powerful techniques, you'll learn:
- How a toxic workplace isn't only about sexual harassment, discrimination, and aggressive behavior
- The horrifying statistics on the prevalence of workplace toxicity that should not exist in the 21st century
- The physical and emotional cost of spending your time in toxic environments
- Your very own narcissistic checklist to identify some of the most toxic behaviors of your co-workers or your boss
- How workplace boundaries are your first step to protecting yourself
- Ways to become more assertive-put a stop to passive, aggressive, and passive-aggressive behavior
- How to check your levels of emotional intelligence, what to do to improve it, and how this also helps your co-workers
- The reality behind workplace PTSD and how small lifestyle changes, such as self-care, mindfulness, and changing your mindset, can begin your recovery
- Positive changes you can make to cultivate a positive workplace environment, regardless of your position
Learning how to advocate for yourself and others is challenging. It takes a unique set of skills that most of us have never been taught but have the ability to put into practice today. You don't have to wait for your managers or executives to transform a poisonous work environment into a flourishing community. And, if you are a manager/leader, don't let those harmful actions continue to affect your staff and your organization's productivity.
Change is scary but not as daunting as contemplating the consequences of being trapped in a toxic workplace!