The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason remains the time-tested guide to moneymaking that teaches you--whatever your income or financial state--how to maximize your finances to prosper and break free of debt, limitation, and fear. This new edition features an introduction by popular voice of esoteric ideas Mitch Horowitz along with Mitch's notes and appendices that update this classic guide to encompass current issues of health insurance, revolving debt, and the "13 Rules of Good Luck" in boosting your career and money. Clason's "Seven Cures for a Lean Purse" and "Five Laws of Gold" will work a revolution in your finances and make you a disciple of the money secrets of the ancient world. Discover:
- The remarkable power of saving just 10 percent of all you earn.
- Why you must dedicate twice as much to paying down debts as to savings.
- How to gain a psychological edge in budgeting.
- Worry-free ways to invest.
- How every sum you save, however small, works for you.