庫存 > 10
*試聽檔為 I Don't Want To Go To Bed*情緒管理-小公主系列有聲書本套書為10本平裝本+1CD 01. I Don't Want To Wash My Hands (我不想洗手) The Little Princess loves getting her hands dirty. The trouble is, she hates washing them. Until she learns all about the nasties, the dirties and all the other horrible things that lurk and make you ill .
02. I Want My Tooth (我想要我的牙齒) The Little Princess has a royal set of sparkling white teeth--she brushes them religiously and she eats the right food. So when one of them falls out, the hunt is on to find it. The Little Princess wants her tooth back, and she wants it NOW!
03. I Want My Potty (我想要我的小馬桶) "Nappies are YUUECH!" said the Little Princess. "There must be something better!" At first, the Little Princess thinks the royal potty is even worse, but she soon learns to love it... even if it isn't always there when she needs it! Tony Ross's hilarious account of royal potty training will amuse young children and help their parents.
04. I Want My Dummy (我想要我的奶嘴) "Where is my dummy? I WANT MY DUMMY!"shrieks the Little Princess when the royal dummy mysteriously disappears, yet again. Wherever the King, Queen and courtiers hide her dummy, she always finds it even in the strangest of places ...Will she ever give it up?
05. I Don't Want To Go To Hospital (我不想去醫院) The Little Princess doesn't want to go to hospital, and does everything she can to avoid it. But when she is finally forced to go, she finds that she really rather likes it. Back home again, she decides she wants to go back.
After all, they treat her like a princess in there!
06. I Want To Be (我想變成！) Now that the Little Princess can use her potty, she decides it is time to grow up and be something. Her family and friends are eager to give their advice, but the Little Princess has an unexpected idea of her own!
07. I Want My Dinner (我想要我的晚餐) The Little Princess needs to learn some manners but, several tantrums later, once she’s mastered ‘please’ and ‘thank you’, she finds that not everyone else is so polite! She’s certainly not going to give the Beastie back his dinner until he asks nicely!
08. I Want A Friend (我想要朋友) The Little Princess can't wait to start school! At first, she finds it difficult to make friends and she is left all alone. But she soon finds there are other children with no friends, and before she knows it she has more friends than she can count!
09. I Want My Mum (我想要找媽媽) All day there had been disasters - the water pot went all over the latest painting; the Little Princess fell off the seesaw and banged her knee; and worst of all, there was a monster under the bed that night. The castle had been ringing with the constant shout of 'I Want My Mum!'. And Mum always knew exactly the right thing to sort out the problem.
But the next day, the incorrigible Little Princess is taken to play with the Little Duchess - and will she miss her mum? Not if she's having a lot of fun! But as for the poor Queen, she does miss her little girl! This title will be perfect for Mother's Day.
10. I Don't Want To Go To Bed (我不想去睡覺) The Little Princess doesn't want to go to bed. And why should she when she isn't even tired? But the King and Queen are firm and she does eventually go to bed. But when the King goes in to kiss her goodnight, her bed is empty again! Where can she be? "Hilarious and a godsend to parents." (Guardian).